Friday, October 8, 2010

God 2010

God in 2010. I feel God is interperted differently by each individual. I feel everyone holds thier own personal belief of God and apply it to thier lives differently. God is something that is intangible and that is not seen but heard. Therefore people can add thier own interpertations to what "God" means. Some people blame God for everything that happens and some people merely accept that it is God's will an event happenes. Some even have a mixture of the feelings. I personally feel that God is goodness I believe that there is ultimate good and evil in the world and God is the representation of good. There are various religions that believe in a supreme being, but I believe that its all essentially the same thing, a reason to live and explain the unexplained. It is fine to live like this but I feel there is no concrete evidence or knowledge that proves the exsistence of God. All in all God is a being that is necessary because it gives people a purpose to live. To find the answer

1 comment:

  1. People do interpret God with whatever they want it to. From athletes, Presidents, Crazy Diva, and myself.

    ReplyDelete